Pneumatic CORN GRINDING MACHINE depends on one pair of opposite differential rotation to peel materials, extracting the endosperm and milling it into flour.
1. Pneumatic corn grinding machine has electrostatic spraying surface, bright color, elegant design, and luxurious appearance;
2. Automatic pressure control can be controlled individually or remotely by computer, high degree of automation;
3. In addition to pneumatic clutch, electromagnetic clutch can also be applied. Small size, low cost, easy to install, reliable performance;
4. The eccentric structured grinding roller is an independent self sustaining system and well shock absorbed;
5. Flat grinding roller set, the material is easy to enter the grinding chamber, efficient, convenient to maintain;
6. Synchronous rotation roller, smoothly operated, low noise, safe and environmentally protected;
7. The centre of the pneumatic corn flour milling machine with negative pressure suction device can improve feeding status, lower temperature of the material;
Today, we will mainly talk about the corn grinding machine roller maintenance precautions.
1. Before operation, we should check whether the roller has bump or abrasion.
2. Be careful when we install the roller of the corn grinding machine. Avoid the parts abrasion caused by improper operation in corn grinding machine roller maintenance.
3. Check the roller flexibility. Have the trial operation and ensure the roller has a flexible rotation and there has no jam.
4. The installation should depend on raw material species and the conveyor features. Ensure the under crowding or overcrowded installation will not have any influence on the processing quality.
We should keep regular corn grinding machine roller maintenance, especially ensure each part of the machine can work in a normal condition. Only by this way, will the corn grinding machine work efficiently, and have a long service life.